Saturday, September 23, 2017

Bridal Hair Style

... hair by Rebekah Arndt
Hi, I'm Rebekah David Arndt! I specialize in Bridal, formal & special events hair design & styling! I've been a bride myself & know what you need. Thank you for checking out my blog of pictures! If you're in the North State, I am more than happy to get your hair looking picture perfect for your special day! This picture is ME! Circa 2011 ;-) The day I married the love of my life <3 enjoy the journey :) ~ Rebekah 


{in my ExPerience}
1. BEST PHOTOGRAPHER: {Heather Armstrong, my cousin}
2. Best north state wedding venue: {GOVER RANCH}
3. BEST DISC JOCKEY: {Paul David, my brother} 
4. Best Makeup Artist: {Chelsea Weld or Rachel McKnew}
5. BEST REALITOR: {Larry David, my dad 🙊}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I recently discovered your blog and have already been reading along. I believed I would leave my first comment. I don't know very well what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I can keep visiting this blog very often.wedding makeup

Siva said...

This article is very useful and intersting, Thanks for sharing such an informative article with us. keep updating.....!
Bridal Makeup Artist in Chennai

المجموعة المثالية said...

صيانة افران